Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 28cdi rsf vertical flue instructions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixServices

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys
Went to look at a Worcester 28cdi rsf today.
G.C 47 311 34

The vertical flue doesn't quite look right to me, as in doesn't look like a Worcester fitting. But I can't find any instructions for the vertical flue and it's not in the boiler installation instructions.
Does anyone know where to find a copy.

Cheers Ed​

You could always photo it and email Worcester and see what say.

i maybe wrong but i didnt think you could fit a vertical flue on the rsf? best bet would be phone Worcester up

Phoned them and like you said send. Pic. Phone had died when I went so got to go back.

The only thing I could find said you can fit one to a maximum of 4.1 metres high, no other installation instructions though

Thats the one Soulman.
All the older RSF's, i Juniors etc can convert to this vert flue with an adapter kit.

Cheers guys. It was the adapter that confused me. The customer got bg to do a fixed price repair for the diverter in the end as cheaper than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 28cdi rsf vertical flue instructions in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My installation has been classed as Dangerous 'Do not use' by my boiler manufacturer. I have an Ideal Logic 30kw Combi boiler mounted as high as can be on the kitchen wall. Flue exits out through the wall via an elbow but emerges above a flat roof. Unfortunately it's somewhat less than the...
Replies
Views
E
Hi all, Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but I can't find an answer to my questions. I have a back boiler and gas fire which h has been serviced regularly over the years by different engineers with no issues. Last time , the guy wanted to condem it due to not being compliant with...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new to the forum, I have an old style Worcester 28cdi that I need to drain down to investigate some vibration noise. (i'll be asking opinions about that once the youtube video has finished uploading), meantime my question is; when you open the boiler drain taps, nothing happens. does...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock