Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 26cdi xtra in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brian_the_gas

Hi to you all! First post etc. so please be patient. I got a question, (not being to familiar with combi boilers) I have noticed that the system pressure is increasing on its own accord ( the filler key removed ) not over night but gradualy. What i'm thinking is, could it be the diverter valve shot?of course I have to decrease the pressure via radiator drain tap and it's driving me nuts!!!!:mad:
Any help much apreciated
Brian.:confused:

if its doing it constant with heating on/off and not falling again.
sounds like the dhw heat exchanger passing to the primary circuit.

one way to check if your sure your filling key is not passing water.
isolate the mains stopcock if this then stops h/e is faulty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank's for teh quick reply ajs
Yep I keep the key removed at all times, and yes the pressure increse occurs with the c/heating off, it's only just started happening and of couse with it being summer the heating is off all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to worcester 26cdi xtra in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock