Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 24Sbi overheat problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredflintstone

Can anybody help. my boiler has decided not to work!! When I turn on from cold the normal start up process works, pump starts, fan starts, ignition, 10 seconds later burner goes out steam comes out from the vent on top. I have hot water down to the pump out of the bottom the pipe doesnt seem to be as hot. Is it a pump problem!! I had the front of the pump assy off impellor looks ok and turns freely but their is quite a bit of float in the shaft(does this mean its ok??) this is the second pump in eight years. The pipe from the pump goes to a mid position valve, could the problem be their?
I am hoping it is a pump problem as this is the easiest to fix I think?

Any suggestions more than welcome as my five kids are starting to understand what is was like to live in the dark ages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 24Sbi overheat problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock