Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 15/19 lockout problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wws4029

I have a Worcester heatslave 15/19. Wife noticed hot water was tepid so I did the usual, check oil tank for oil levels ( plenty- just under half -1440 tank ) I then checked the boiler to find it on lock out. Checked the various reset buttons, to find it was the burner lockout. Anyway reset, fired, but very noisy however continued to run and not had any problems. Now 3 days later, same issue, no hot water. Checked boiler immediately to find lock out. Reset no longer works and remains on lockout even after pushing button. There is now no firing or any noise other than what I can only describe as the noise a seized motor would make. As I am not a heating engineer, would not know where to start. I am very confident with doing any works required but I fall foul of the fault finding. Is ther anyone that can shed some light on this?

Yep. Not going to though because the part that needs replacing requires setting up. Then the rest if the burner needs to be checked for correct combustion using an fga which you won't have.

Call in an oftec engineer.

Yup sorry mate, this isnt the sort of topic we can just simply talk you through, its essential you get a qualified chap in, for safety sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 15/19 lockout problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame to call for heat, and the receiver seems to be working ok with green light, but heating is just not firing. I really am not sure what the problem is...
Replies
Views
We have an outdoor Worcester Bosch Greenstar 25/32 Oil Fired Combi. We are getting a random lockout fault, code 855 9F. Pushing reset sorts it for a while sometimes an hour sometimes 4 hours. I can't get hold of the engineer that installed it. Is there anything I could try until he responds...
Replies
Views
W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
got new oil and tried to start my reillo g3b oil burner ,when it idnt fire and went to lockout i bleed the pump and check the nozzle ,and eventually took apart the pump to find lots of black oil slug around the oil pump.so i cleaned all the stuff of and cleaned through the pump and the only...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock