Search the forum,

Discuss Woohoo New TOOLS yay!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phil_Plumb

thought id treat my self to a bit of male retail therapy and i went out spending:

I bought: 20130722_142226.jpg20130722_142239.jpg20130722_142152.jpg20130722_142201.jpg

The Bosch bits are amazing, the best flat bit i have ever had the pleasure of using, the tool bag is a new one, to replace my smaller one, Its on offer at Block and Quayle for £19.98 - thats 5 quid cheaper than their normal price- its the 18" bag, screwfix are flogging this bag for £37.99 fir the identical item with no discount what so ever. All online retailers average at about £30 plus postage. so got a bargain there. and i had to buy a new level after some chimp ran over my last one!

Kid in a sweetie shop, springs to mind. Hot that feel good factor now mate?

yes kid in a sweetie shop does spring to mind, more like adult male in a tool shop hahaha.

No i love my tools, and i enjoy working with the best money can buy so its always a pleasure to purchase new tools.

True mate, it's a false economy buying pap, only bites you in the arse when you need it most!

yes it is Sir Dick

and JAH, i have never tried CK bags, my previous bag was the Fat Max technicians tool bucket/bag, but it wasnt big enough for all my tools. May get a CK one when this one gives up the ghost

yes it is Sir Dick

and JAH, i have never tried CK bags, my previous bag was the Fat Max technicians tool bucket/bag, but it wasnt big enough for all my tools. May get a CK one when this one gives up the ghost

Oh thank you my good man, take the rest of the day off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Woohoo New TOOLS yay!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock