Search the forum,

Discuss Women Installers Together in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Is anyone going to the conference tomorrow at the Hellenic Centre?

9.30 - 4pm

See you there

Too late it happened Wednesday,

Women Installers Together.

Business owners, apprentices and trades were at the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Women Installers Together in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This bath filler/overflow is supposed to turn to divert water flow to a shower above. It’s not clicking across anymore. Does anyone recognise it? Fitted in 2014. It was installed together with this Bristan inbuilt thermostatic controller.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Morning All, I have 1800’s farm house 3 storeys. Have a single floor side extension. The ground floor single storey extension houses Worcester oil boiler and unvented water tank, in the next door room I have a 30KW Henley Druid stove with back boiler giving 23KW to HW/CH I have also purchased...
Replies
Views
I removed an old shower hose, which was installed by previous home owner at least 12 years ago. Upon removal, the connection is like nothing I have ever seen and I am unable to find any replacement hose of similar connector type. btw: When I removed the hose , there was no loose rubber washer...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as there is no easy options to get it outside.
Replies
Views
This unit is located in France where they use diesel not kerosene. The feed from the underground tank is not getting through to the boiler. The boiler works fine if I connect the hoses up to a remote tank of diesel. I am assuming that a filter is blocked somewhere but there is nothing between...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock