Search the forum,

Discuss Without lifting floor and adding a 90 bend. What can be done here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title says, what can be done here without digging up and moving the sewer bend back. There was and old toilet here for over 30 years and only getting replaced now. There was a flexi on it and also sitting up on a concrete base that's been removed.

I know what im suggesting isnt going to look ideal but would a flexi be OK used in this position?

IMG_20170325_170110.jpg

What about a MacAlpine con q pan connector.....regards Turnpin

I think I would form a boxing 2 x 2 timber and 5 mm hardi backer tile board behind the toilet and then tile it bit of hard wood for a worktop then it's just a bent pan connector job done

I think I would form a boxing 2 x 2 timber and 5 mm hardi backer tile board behind the toilet and then tile it bit of hard wood for a worktop then it's just a bent pan connector job done

This is what i was orignaly thinking however the bathroom is only 1650 wide and this is going to throw me more into the centre of the room. Theres a bath going on the left to the toilet(if sitting on it) Would prefer to try some sort of flexi or bends,

This is what i was orignaly thinking however the bathroom is only 1650 wide and this is going to throw me more into the centre of the room. Theres a bath going on the left to the toilet(if sitting on it) Would prefer to try some sort of flexi or bends,

Mc alpine do different types of flexi pan connectors going to look ugly though , you could have got a different type of pan which is fully or partly enclosed the outlet on these pans is further back tricky to fit but it would get you over the problem , another option would be move the bath and pan and hide the soil pipework under the end of the bath that may work hard to tell from your photo regards k

It going to look unsightly if left in that position. Theres a flex with a 90deg bend attached which might help fitting.
If the toilt is going to be in front of it then then closest would be a swans-neck multiwik but you might need to space the cistern off the wall as that waste is a good bit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Without lifting floor and adding a 90 bend. What can be done here. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock