Search the forum,

Discuss Wirquin 40mm solvent weld flexi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipeaquint

Gas Engineer
Hi,
Does anyone know who stocks Wirquin 40mm magiflex solvent connectors? I'm up in Aberdeen and only know of B&Q locally who stock, but they're now becoming hit and miss. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wirquin 40mm solvent weld flexi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a 40mm pushfit branch / boss that I want to convert to solvent weld. I want to get rid of the pushfit aspect altogether, is this possible? If so, how?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an opening on the 'manifold' (I think that's what its called) on my soil pipe. It appears to be a non-standard size - about 51mm internally. I'm trying to connect a 40mm floplast solvent weld pipe, and can't find a boss adaptor that even nearly fits. I can't cut a new hole above...
Replies
Views
Think I know the answer is no but asking just in case. I have a solvent weld bathroom waste with lots of connectors in it that disappears into the wall with a right angle connector. There is no place to break into it to connect up a new arrangement for a new sink. So does anyone make a...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
Mixture of miss measuring and changing of products to get something to fit the sink has left me with the below issue. Plumbing coming from the sink is not fixed yet, on the pipe on the vertical down was just a scrap being used to see if I could force it, trap off to the right a second sink is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock