1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Dismiss Notice

Couple of important things to note. 1. We use Cookies, deal with it. Every website does. 2. Nobody but a currently-registered Gas Engineer should be touching gas or gas appliances. Don't mess with gas at all. 

Discuss Wiring problem? in the Underfloor Heating Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. finchy01

finchy01 Plumber GSR

We recently installed some underfloor heating for a customer. I've not done it before so enlisted some help of another plumber friend of mine.

Problem. Heating only = fine.
    CH and ufh= fine
    Ufh only = brings ch on too and can't be switched off on the room stat and rads get extremely hot.

I've not had a chance to get back but any ideas? We put a 2 port in for the Ufh as there wasn't one supplied with the pack.

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Voltage telling ch two port to open or Faulty ch two port

3. Uheat – Wojtek

Uheat – Wojtek Sponsor

Morning,

have you got another 2 port zone valve installed for the CH?

Thanks,

4. Darren Jackson

Darren Jackson Plumber GSR

Have you zoned the UFH and CH with 2 zone valves, 2 room stats and a 2 channel programmer?

• Like Like x 1