Search the forum,

Discuss Wiring of 2 port valves on a Green star 32cdi combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jason111

I was wondering if someone could explain how I would wire 2 2 port valves to a Worcester Bosch 32cdi combi boiler.

The whole purpose is to split the heating into 2 separate zones controlled by there own thermostats.

all wiring diagrams for the boiler show different connections to what I have but am I correct in saying the switch line back to the boiler from the 2 ports goes where the small link is from the L to ch ?

I am a qualified, experienced sparky and have wired thermostats on boilers before but am not sure about this one.
Any advice will be appreciated.

Didn't include picture of boiler.. here it is

IMG_20170419_200651.jpg

Welcome along jason, sure somebody will be along to advise you later.

Yes you can either take the live from orange block ( LNE OUT), out to grey on valve and orange from zone valve back to LR heating or use an external PL on grey and bring Orange SL from valve back to LR heat

Brown on valve motors are from each stat ( but I think you already know that bit).

Check instructions whether pump needs to be wired directly from boiler due to pump overrun & bypass? What model boiler is it?

Check instructions whether pump needs to be wired directly from boiler due to pump overrun & bypass? What model boiler is it?

Combi boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring of 2 port valves on a Green star 32cdi combi in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
A bit of clarification - I have extended a 3 bedroom semi detached and at the time central heating pipes were going in I told the plumber could I have 2 zones - one for bedrooms upstairs and another for the living areas downstairs. Now the plastering has been finished and I am costing the combi...
Replies
Views
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell thermostat. One of these being the supply and another going to the boiler. I wasn't sure what the other wire was and so didn't connect up. Now the Salus...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock