Search the forum,

Discuss Wiring combi digital clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have an iqe simplicity combi and want to fit the optional digital clock, I purchased an original but have no wiring diagram, I have fitted the wires on to the back of the clock as I would think they go (see photos) I just want to confirm this is correct before I fit the plug into the boiler, many thanks in advance for any help or advice
15049653860791421056057.jpg
15049654764452061825496.jpg

Not worked on these. So I will say that you need a gas safe Engineer to fit the timer. However someone that has worked on them may know better.

wrong style of clock for your boiler i would say

The part number on the box (iqe box) matches the part number in the manual and it shows the clock ECT in the boiler installation manual it just doesn't show the pin numbers or wire colours for it! Iqe doesn't seem to exist anymore either, seems to be part of sime now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wiring combi digital clock in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently had a renovation done. My builder installed a new Combi boiler instead of my system boiler. He connected the pipework to the digital pump. He did not inform us that we would need a new processor because we had changed to a Combi and subsequently a valve blew. Should my builders...
Replies
Views
Sorry for asking a silly question but does anyone know how this seat comes off ? Have had advice from local plumber but even he couldn't see how to do it. The only thing that seems possibly relevant is that each bearing point has two very small rectangular gaps, one at 8 o clock and one at 4 o...
Replies
Views
Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I live in a really remote part of the Highlands, so paying for a plumber (or electrician?) to do this will be brutally expensive, so I need to do it myself. I have a Grant Combi 26e boiler. I'm replacing the old thermostat with a new one. Although the boiler is a combi, I think the old...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock