Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

David66316

Biasi 24s
Timer control switch is broken, so if I fit a wireless thermostat will this over ride the switch and enable the user to control the heating from the wireless stat?
cheers

you mean the selector below the mechanical clock, ? if its wired in correctly and the old clock either removed or fixed in constant posistion then the new stat will control it fine

Yeah, but the mechanical clock is broken , no switch there atall so could you wire it into the frost thermostat to over ride the mechanical clock? thanks

no into frost stat, just wire it into were the brige in the wiring is on the board it will tell you in manual its the posistion for external clock or thermostat in yourcase its all one so no problem,

i have done this for a customer recently them biasi mechanical clocks are exspensive to replace much better to get a nice honeywell wireless programmer or similar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wireless Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have bought an old house in rural France and it has an oil tank and Unical oil powered boiler (Italian I think). Its a beast of a thing but can't find any model info or any plates on it. I want to change the switch and thermostat to a digital wireless thermostat but I'm not sure what I can...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised valves simple bi-metal thermostat on wall in flat with 4 standard TRV's rarely used so not worried about the flat, and main house has Nest Gen 3 in the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock