Search the forum,

Discuss Will this work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wants sending to " don't get done get Dom"
Bodgeitanscarper comes to mind

I think it looks pretty with all them nice new grey and brown colours along with silver bands And black sillicone who'd have thought the original seal isnt upto the job. I dont care what the others say i love it

Trollololololollol

I think he did it himself to be honest
And melodramatic was the wrong word
Moron be a better one

I really like it. The playful use of blacks and greys in juxtaposition, creating a dynamic tension of light and shade. The smeary blobs of bodging mastic a plaintive lament of the decline of British engineering and manufacturing prowess. The insertion of brown bringing the narrative sharply back to the subject matter - poo. Whilst the subtle, almost arcane knowledge that brown will eventually decay under UV clearly harkens back to the days of seeing brown dog poos bleached white by the sun.

An insightful piece. Nomination for the Turner prize is almost certain.

Tarquin Pretentious-Bolleaux Esq, art critic.

Moron be a better one

That would make you feel better wouldn't it. But it was done by one of your profession, and like you, an Irish one at that. Say no more.

This is for the mod: "Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please."

Last edited by a moderator:
Moron be a better one

That would make you feel better wouldn't it. But it was done by one of your profession, and like you, an Irish one at that. Say no more.

This is for the mod: "Please make sure what you are about to post is in-keeping with the forum rules, specifically the "be nice" rule. Just be nice and helpful (even to new members) or don't reply at all please."

Firstly I'm not Irish

And you was the one starting on a mod you silly man

I really like it. The playful use of blacks and greys in juxtaposition, creating a dynamic tension of light and shade. The smeary blobs of bodging mastic a plaintive lament of the decline of British engineering and manufacturing prowess. The insertion of brown bringing the narrative sharply back to the subject matter - poo. Whilst the subtle, almost arcane knowledge that brown will eventually decay under UV clearly harkens back to the days of seeing brown dog poos bleached white by the sun.

LOL, yeah maybe I should keep it, could be the start of a whole new Banksy-like art movement.

How do you know it was done by one of ours you don't , somone might say there a plumber but unless they have paper work to back it up there not unless they have been in the game 40 +

What an abortion.

Pull down that stack and cry, because it's ruined.

1. Dig down to salt glazed rest bend. Boss down to black plastic. Inspection point. Then vertical pipework.

I would not bring both bogs in at same level but I would be configuring them so that they had own connections. Old cast one as is and new one on acute branch with 45d to bring it vert and 90 out of wall.

Boss in sinks above

I would possibly go old skool and fit breathers!

Thanks, that answers my question.

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Last edited:

To be totally frank about it, we thought you had done it all yourself. It is definitely not done by a plumber. The waste pipes drilled straight into the soil pipe with black sealant on joints and also the underground pipes are a giveaway. How did you come across the installer? I would complain to him, but don't ask him to personally do anymore to it, as he is not capable.

Mind u guys not all plumbers are as neat as us , could've been plumber but a mean cowboy at that,
Il be nice to you ironbuttaxe ,

Guys. It's an abortion. We all know that it's an abortion and that whoever fitted it clearly isn't in the trade.

Just keep it professional please.

LOL, yeah maybe I should keep it, could be the start of a whole new Banksy-like art movement.

Banksy is generally black and white and works with stensils.

You may have meant Robbo (rip) - he worked free hand and used colours, which is more akin to the plumbing work you have had done

Ironbuttaxe are u planning renewing it ? Or is it advice on how to fix it your after ?
Probably best to start again if your happy to do so, look at local tradesman or places like checkatrade where jobs are rated by customers so u know you'll get someone that takes pride in there work,

Ironbuttaxe are u planning renewing it ? Or is it advice on how to fix it your after ?
Probably best to start again if your happy to do so, look at local tradesman or places like checkatrade where jobs are rated by customers so u know you'll get someone that takes pride in there work,

Can't see any value in salvaging that to be honest. It'll take more time and effort to try and rectify it than it would to rip out and do it properly. Ermi has already given the OP the correct solution.

Ironbuttaxe - you'd be surprised how easy it is for someone to call themselves a tradesman. Doesn't mean they are. We do get a lot of DIYers embarrassed to admit making a mess of things. And maybe in our responses there's an element of disbelief that "one of our own" could leave a mess like that.

In any case, it's pretty clear what you need to do. You could make a very good start by posting your location here: [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/im-looking-plumber-gas-engineer/"]I'm looking for a Plumber or Gas Engineer[/DLMURL] . Guaranteed you'll get a decent job.

think you should cut the section out and sell it to the Tate..and with the proceeds.......get a plumber in....instead of a garden landscaper...coz all that lot is good for is hanging a few LIGHT backets from......:75:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Will this work? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock