Search the forum,

Discuss Wife's pressure 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketmanbkk

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451037836.413318.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wife's pressure 2016 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can't check pressure on Boss pressure valve (big round red thing) because there is no gauge attached. Thanks
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
the pressure of my boiler looks unstable After i re-pressurize to 1.5 bar, using tap is ok without problem. but when turn on the central heating, the pressure rises over 2 and the error code 117 showing water pressure high After i did the bleeding and re-pressurize to 1.3 bar, the heating is...
Replies
Views
I’ve lost the pressure from the outside tap. It was working fine. I have checked the washer on the outside tap and the inside stop valve seen in the picture. Not sure what the thing is to the right of the stopcock? I’ve also taken the inners out of the outside tap and turned on the water again...
Replies
Views
Hi I moved into a property where the pressure is slightly low and they have this super duper shower but pressure is somewhat lacking. I have had water company out and they did do a check and they found the flow rate reduced but they mentioned about the inside stopcock/tap should be changed just...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock