Discuss Why is my cooker going out after a few minutes on my country duo 75 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Reply to Why is my cooker going out after a few minutes on my country duo 75 in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hi, The outlet of all my radiators are at 55°C, but the boiler keep showing the Return Temperature is 60°C (and keep raising at 1°C/min rate)...
Replies
Views
Renato
R
G
Morning Guys, I have a Worcester 230 Combi in a rental property that is going to overheat lockout after a couple of minutes on DHW, no issue when...
Replies
Views
Hi all Wondering if you could help with this strange issue. I have a Vaillant ecotec 637 (set to 20kw part load) which was connected via a LLH...
Replies
Views
I have a customers trianco burner that starts from cold ok for a few minutes (say 3minutes) then locks out then will not stay on. Boiler had not...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock