Search the forum,

Discuss Why do an un-vented hot water course ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

AI Plumber

Gas Engineer
What are the benefits of doing an un-vented hot water course ?

Where is the best place to do the course in London/ East London ?

Does the course teach you properly and not just give you the qualification ?

1. Because it's a legal requirement.

2. It'll point out things not covered under mi's.

3. Dunno about East London

4. Mine have.

What are the benefits of doing an un-vented hot water course ?

Because its a legal requirement if you are going to fit them.

Here's a link giving one training agencies course content. They have centres in Wembley and Croydon.

After that, a lot depends on the skill of the individual tutor. We all had experiences at school of some teachers who could make lessons come alive, and others who could have made a drunken orgy boring.

My first G3 course was strange - no training at all, just exam papers. Very unfair really because I knew little about it but just used the book given to me & some common sense.
Best money I have spent because it really pays for itself straight away & lets you service as well as install unvented. And it is another qualification you can add to your advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Why do an un-vented hot water course ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied from cold water tanks in the loft. It is a vented system. However, in a basement flat and a ground floor flat cold water supply to bathrooms is...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock