Search the forum,

Discuss Who remembers fitting one if these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plum Bob 66

Started a bathroom rip out and total re fit today, the electric shower that came out was an old Gainsborough unit which amazingly enough still worked.

Any if you old salts out there remember fitting one of these ?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375119801.788486.jpg

no, but my own shower is 22year old gainsborough and only recently started to drip at valve seat.
built to last these and my garage is full of 2-3 year old triton, miras etc

Not fitted that model but plenty of those cristal veined tiles lol Turnpin

Not fitted that model but plenty of those cristal veined tiles lol Turnpin

chicken or bird tiles, had this type in our bathroom when I was a kid.

Is it a 3 or 7KW one mate?? Yes, amazingly a 3KW shower was common. You needed to do a Rain Dance to get wet using them.
Great find & amazing how it was still working.

Is it a 3 or 7KW one mate?? Yes, amazingly a 3KW shower was common. You needed to do a Rain Dance to get wet using them.
Great find & amazing how it was still working.

To be honest Dickie I didn't check, I ive upgraded to 10 mm cable and putting in a 9.5 kw Mira, bet it doesn't last half as long !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Who remembers fitting one if these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock