Search the forum,

Discuss Whistling Dripping Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Could anyone shed any light on why my kitchen mixer tap is whistling when switched off. If the hot water tap is turned on it stops immediately though. It does this randomly throughout the day and night. However, it does have a permanent drip and needs replacing, but just wondered if the two are connected issues or independent of each other.

Many thanks for your help.

Could anyone shed any light on why my kitchen mixer tap is whistling when switched off.

The noise you are hearing is due to the leak New washer, cartridge or tap will be needed to fix depending on the precise nature of the problem and tap design.

The noise you are hearing is due to the leak New washer, cartridge or tap will be needed to fix depending on the precise nature of the problem and tap design.

Thank you very much for your help! It’s much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whistling Dripping Tap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock