Search the forum,

Discuss which single skin oil tank. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Planning fitting a new single skin oil tank and was wondering if anyone has ever seen one of the upright vertical tanks splitting.Seen lots of pictures of the horizontal type splitting at the ribs, was wondering if the upright shape is less susceptible to it.Does brand make any difference, i am aware that its the uv that does it and will try to shade it, thanks.

Well as long as you buy a tank that is up to often regulations then you can’t go wrong, look at Titan/kingspan as they might be more expensive but have the best make of wireless sight gauge usually supplied free with the tank (watchman sonic) also come with the 10 year guarantee! Why are you wanting a single skin tank? If you can I would definitely buy a bunded! Heard a lot of horror stories with oil spillages

Think single skin only have a 2 year guarantee, cost is the reason for single skin, just cant afford a bunded at the moment and since i should be able to meet the regs for single skin thats why, thanks.

You should be able to buy a brand new Bunded oil tank tank of about 1200 litres for approx £700

Reply to which single skin oil tank. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock