Search the forum,

Discuss Which programmable stat do you guys rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

finchy01

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Evening chaos. A customer has asked for a hive whilst I'm at the property doing other works. I've not put any of these in before. She has an old Honeywell programmer at the moment which doesn't allow for HW & CH to be set a different times. I believe there's a Honeywell version too but I am led to believe that this is hard wired stat and she wants a wireless stat. I'm not great on wiring so want the easiest one to wire and use. Any advice would be great. Many thanks

I checked the Honeywell one. It's a smart thermostat I need. That one looks good but not smart. Unless I'm wrong.

We've fitted the NEST ones a few times now. They seem to do a good job and the customer feedback is very good.

Nest Learning Thermostat 3rd Generation | Priority Plumbing

They seem to sell at ÂŁ199 most places so this supplier will allow you to make a bit more markup!

Source: - Google, it's your friend :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which programmable stat do you guys rate? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Honeywell ST699 programmer which is working fine but I want to learn how to decommission it (disconnect it from the rest of the system). Currently I have a Honeywell Home Single Zone Thermostat (Y87RF2024) and I am thinking to get the Honeywell Home Mobile Access Kit RFG100 to get...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed function, it'll switch off at the programmer (no light) but boiler will stay on until they turn the stat down, I went and looked at it, they said they...
Replies
Views
Morning, I have a job later this week with the above , Viessmann Vitodens System boiler. It has a 4 pipe setup with internal diverter and at present there is a wireless thermostat/programmer controller in the hallway. Customer wants a Honeywell Evohome System and I just wondered if I can wire...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
E
I recently moved into a new property which has a gas boiler and: (1) A hot water tank - this is controlled by a Hive timer programmer (all good); (2) Wet underfloor system on ground floor - this is controlled by Heatmiser thermostats (all good); and (3) Radiators on first floor and towel...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock