Search the forum,

Discuss which pop up waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

k13wjd

i need to buy a pop up waste for my bath...as i don't have one.

Lots of room availible, needs : to be chrome or stainless, have a decent drain rate, be easy to fit to a grp bath.

hole is offset into a p shaped bath, ceramica whirlpool.

now, there is a marley one in b+q for £20 - but im wondering if you guys know something i don't......

in our p-shaped bath i fitted a "click-clack" type waste which works very well instead of popup

steve

Does it come as one peice, like the normal wastes and overflow ???

does it release well under pressure ?

fairly cheap too - at £20+delivery.

Does it seal well to a GRP bath ??

yes seals well been in two years no leaks. and top unscrews to allow for cleaning

steve

Go for a click clack, pop ups can snap the paddle if you step in them in a shower situation and these arent always replaceable. For example the Crosswater ones are a complete replacement unit, hence the reason i wont fit them in a shower/bath situation

Great. Thanks for the good advice guys - i'll look around in the morning, and if not order one online. tiles arn't done yet, so until then, the bath plumbing isnt a big rush.

any waste that allows you to clean is ideal to recommend to customers, that is why a click clack is so popular. i wouldnt worry too much about it snapping they tend to last a long time if used right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which pop up waste in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock