Search the forum,

Discuss Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwfix, Toolstation or Builders depot

Local suppliers. WMI Finchley. A10 boilers. Click plumbing. Empress bathroom and building supplies. Screwfix. Builders depot. Best&Q

Quick question guys. I'll make a poll out of the answers and will ask you to vote on it, so that we can clearly find a winner, which we'll then congratulate and stick in some mags and things. :)

I want a quick reply with which suppliers you mostly use. Whether big or small. Online or offline. Doesn't matter. Let us know the top 2 or 3 you use and I'll make sure they're all in the poll in a months time and we'll start the ball rolling and get some votes in.
Plumbcenter and Partscenter, BES, Wilsons, City Plumbing.

My first port of call every time is the Tool station catalogue. If they don't have what I need then I will either try Screwfix or the local plumbing shop.

I agree.

Also good to do it annually and see how the trend changes over time.

We do this on tilersforums for 'Most Used Tile Adhesive Brand' and then every now and again 'Most Used Tile Supplier' as both change over time so we get to see some patterns.

The adhesive firms take it quite seriously and often tweet and blog about the poll when they've moved up it (not so much when they've moved down it lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which plumbing suppliers do you use? - We'll create a poll once we have a list in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock