Search the forum,

Discuss Which Multimeter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

willing2learn

Can you guys recommend me a decent multi meter for fault finding on boilers etc.

flukes are very exspensive good kit but possibly a bit to good for what most of us need the draper autoranging one is good sells for about 50 quid on ebay dont buy one from maplins im on the third one as first two went dodgy in no time

fluke,its like anton for fga,s or hilmor for benders,if you can afford it buy the best

As above. Fluke for quality, reliability and ease of use. They set the standard. I use the 116.

just got the fluke 116, can anybody point me to a temp probe for it which is suitable for water immersion?

As all the boys have said Fluke multimeters. Top notch bit of kit, I've got two. If you have the money to buy the best then buy it. You get what you pay for.

Hmm!

Yes the problem with Fluke is cost. Kane do one that BG use a lot cheaper than the Fluke 116. But if you can afford it get the Fluke.

The high cost is probably for its sensitivity and its ability to read micro amps less than .001 for testing flame failure devices.

Get on flebay
6e7umeta.jpg

Erm just lulled me into a 2011 thread, On my head stone it will read " easily influenced"...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Which Multimeter? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock