Search the forum,

Discuss which jointing compound in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicegas

Gas Engineer
Anyone used laco ptfe slik tite. Its got a paste brush in cap which might keep my trousers from ruin.

Anyone used laco ptfe slik tite. Its got a paste brush in cap which might keep my trousers from ruin.

Only one I ever use and it's lasted me ages, used correctly it does what it says on the bottle.

I use Boss Universal on everything & Loctite 55 on my threads.
Always use joint compound on every compression olive or it'll leak like a two week old pup.
HTH

I have never used laco slic tite, I always think it would leak or weep on radiator tails etc, I am probs wrong tho and just stick to my old ptfe for now, and jet lube jointing (yellow lid one)

Got jet blue plus. I also got a small tub of 'plumb blue'. seems exactly the same as jet blue.

I use Boss Universal on everything & Loctite 55 on my threads.
Always use joint compound on every compression olive or it'll leak like a two week old pup.
HTH

Same for me, Boss White and Boss green for potable.

Just wondering about your avatar, that's my mate in the picture, but he isn't a plumber and not Scottish, he wore it for a costume party

laird.jpg

That's uncanny 'gas' !! Your mate is not married to an Olive Puller like me is he??
And is she the Chairperson of the local Bridge Club & addicted to QVC, the shopping channel?? Is your mate like me, a highly respected member down the Lodge & Cultural Attaché to the Court of St James for Glasgow Gorbals??
You don't know my mate Chief Constable Angus MacLeod, that can put away two bottles of Grouse, do 300 quids worth of Charlie of an evening & still drive home, do you??

That's uncanny 'gas' !! Your mate is not married to an Olive Puller like me is he??
And is she the Chairperson of the local Bridge Club & addicted to QVC, the shopping channel?? Is your mate like me, a highly respected member down the Lodge & Cultural Attaché to the Court of St James for Glasgow Gorbals??
You don't know my mate Chief Constable Angus MacLeod, that can put away two bottles of Grouse, do 300 quids worth of Charlie of an evening & still drive home, do you??

Not sure what you are going on about? his names Chris and he lives in Chester, just wondering why you are using that picture, i personally don't care that you are btw

Gas, if your chum can prove that's his photo I'll of course remove it.

My old boss used to use laco slic-tite years ago & swore by it,
I bought a tin a few weeks back & tried it on some rad tails & it worked a treat although a bit messy....

Strange....hilarious but definately straaaaaaaange.

Does Angus have a twin brother living in Cape Town? If he does he might have been the guy that gatecrashed my wedding anniversary bash last weekend, ate all the vol au vents, drunk us out of house and home and promptly fell asleep in an unlocked car parked two streets away.

LSX for those In the shh... applications and Jet Blue for everything else

Rocol gas seal on all gas, jet blue on water and emergency tube of lsx is allways handy

No hang on let's not get back on topic straight away. Dickie why have you got a random bloke called chris as your avatar??

No need to insult me either dickie, i haven't done anything to you to deserve it.

Talk English man! Why have you got a random bloke called chris as your avatar? I'm intrigued.
Sorry my good man, but some bounder is stalking me as a result of that very picture. It's in the hands of my legal team as we speak. Damn poor show dear boy what, what???!!!

Racists?? What are you talking about now? And why the random pic of chris?!

Have I entered the twilight zone or what?!?

What the chuffing eck you 3 queens on about?

I thought the OP was about jointing compound?!?

I think someone's been smoking a jointing compound!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to which jointing compound in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock