Search the forum,

Discuss Where's the best deal on Bullfinch blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetdrip

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Chaps where's the best purchase deal to be had on a Bullfinch blow torch?

The best all round bully?
Thats nice I ask a civil question and you call me a bully......lol
Theres a bullfinch firepower on ebay with free can of propane for ÂŁ50 + ÂŁ8.99 p+p similar style to superfire 2
Ray at Williams &co had a good deal on the s/f2 some time back check out the site only open to trade only so have to open account......regards Turnpin:66:

Thats nice I ask a civil question and you call me a bully......lol
Theres a bullfinch firepower on ebay with free can of propane for ÂŁ50 + ÂŁ8.99 p+p similar style to superfire 2
Ray at Williams &co had a good deal on the s/f2 some time back check out the site only open to trade only so have to open account......regards Turnpin:66:

Cheers pal:)

Which may be returning, but probably not until September... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where's the best deal on Bullfinch blow torch in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing with it as a matter of course. If I'm wrong can someone let me know and I'll shift it to a better place.] I have a condensing boiler installation...
Replies
Views
J
what is the best power flush machine and where can I buy it
Replies
Views
B
Hello, I've had unfortunate issues throughout my adult life and more so since switching to a largely plant based diet of blocking toilets. Across multiple houses I've run into issues with it so I don't think it's one toilet specific, it's just me. I seem to produce a lot of poo! While it...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to the forum and wanted to ask a question after having a good read. House is undergoing a complete renovation and new pipework needs to be installed for the heating system. The current boiler is a WB Greenstar 34CDI combi boiler and is not very old so I wanted to reuse this in a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Apologies for the mammoth post but my neighbours and I really need some advice... I recently purchased a flat that was built in 2016. The apartment is still under the NHBC 10yr warranty. Since moving in, I discovered that the rainwater pipe that runs through my winter garden balcony...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock