Search the forum,

Discuss Where to buy reasonable but quality bathrooms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wrecked_24_7

Looking at upgrading our bathroom and w.c suite, any recommendations on where to get some reasonable but quality gear from?
Dont want any of the cheap nasty stuff you get in some DIY stores

What is your budget bud ?use the site search facilities we have sponsors who advertise with us , i use the Eastbrooke you can view their products online all the major suppliers use them quality products at affordable prices regards k

Thanks for the response. I have taken a look at frontline, but a fried recommended a local firm, who I rung a quote for. I can't as yet seem to find a better deal elsewhere. Www.lincolnia.co..U.K.

Reactions: Dan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where to buy reasonable but quality bathrooms? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
Hello, I'm reworking our ensuite which is next door to the main bathroom. I want to connect the new toilet into the existing soil pipe which runs directly under it. See the picture below for the layout. Can I simply put a strap boss on to the existing soil pipe or is there anything I should...
Replies
Views
N
Hey DIY enthusiasts, Just wrapped up a drain installation and wanted to share some quick tips for a smooth project: 1. Plan Smart: Think about the slope, existing pipes, and ideal placement before you start. A good plan saves time. 2. Get the Gear: Collect all the tools and materials you need...
Replies
Views
Nasir Ahamed
N
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn the water off to avoid potential catastrophic damage. When I go away I have always tended to turn ours off, that's typically anything from a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm refitting a bathroom in the mid-range price bracket. Not cheap unbranded **** but also not villeroy boch (seriously who spends £900 on a bog?) Out of what I've seen in our price range I'm considering RAK, Britton, Abacus and VitrA. Are these brands I'm looking at reasonable quality...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock