Discuss Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Not been on the forum for quite a while. Has Croppie retired? Didn't see any comments from him on any of the threads I looked at.

He moved on with a few others

I will do mate.
Just been thinking seems he has been the most missed member as there has been a lot of folk coming on here asking about Croppie.
As you said "He was a character", some liked him whilst others didn`t ;) Having spent an evening with him and a few beers I enjoyed his company and wit.

Last edited:
Hey ho. **** happens.
Its very rare that people who start things together stay together. People grow in different ways and so do their opinions and needs.
Just look at all the great couples in computing! Even, dare I say, in the world of taps! THE John Guest of Guest & Chrimes, the guys in Rotherham who originally patented the high pressure tap in 1845, parted company soon after due to business disagreements. It aint new!

There was some great guys here and they had a lot of experience in the industry. Croppie, Masood and the other few.
All things considered I reckon we could of lost around 15 - 20 knowledgeable guy`s and the Friday/ Sunday night banter was at times something else. Miss Leo and his love of all things French! :D

Does anyone know which forum they went to ?

All things considered I reckon we could of lost around 15 - 20 knowledgeable guy`s and the Friday/ Sunday night banter was at times something else. Miss Leo and his love of all things French! :D

I agree with you.

Alas that wasn't posted here mate, it would of been censored if it was, very interesting though.

Yes, I totally understand.
I still would like to view the actual goings on.
I did get in contact with some of the guys later and they told me

I miss apps drinks

I miss apps drinks

I still laugh when I think of App and what he said in a thread about a new bathroom being ripped out.
The OP asked us to guess why a new suite was being replaced.
Eventually he posted to say the home owners were on holiday and their kids left a door open and a cow got into the house and got trapped in the bathroom, wrecking it.
App came in with the line,
“I once let a cow into my home. Cost me a fortune.”
:p

App was also a big loss.

Last edited:

Reply to Where Did Croppie Go? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back