Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss where can i get a new cartridge for this tap please in the Valves & Taps area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. INEX

INEX New Member

Or any idea of the make/model

Attached Files:

2. thereisawizza

thereisawizza Plumber GSR

As it has an acrylic head it is going to be old...

You might be able to track a cartridge down, may be an old obsolete model though. Can you remove the head to see if is a generic cartridge?

3. gassafe

gassafe Plumber GSR

Not many plumbers would try to even source a part for that tap, even if you do the genuine Cartridge would cost more than a new tap!

4. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

I think it's Ideal Standard...not sure of range....regards Turnpin:smile5:

5. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Time for a new tap £60/£80

6. lame plumber

lame plumber Guest

standard mixer cartridge would probably fit, normally one of two sizes, held by decent merchants for a few quid