Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I buy click waste washers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hope someone can help. I have been looking around for a new washer for a click waste but have not been very successful. Does anyone know where I can buy them? Thanks

Is it one of the ones with the rubber ring seal??
If so I have a box of about a million assorted O rings that I picked up from a sale at an engineering suplies place, some of which fit perfectly on the one or two of these I have done. Just give them a little smear of silicone grease to keep them mobile and help stop them pinching or cracking after a time.

Is it one of the ones with the rubber ring seal??
If so I have a box of about a million assorted O rings that I picked up from a sale at an engineering suplies place, some of which fit perfectly on the one or two of these I have done. Just give them a little smear of silicone grease to keep them mobile and help stop them pinching or cracking after a time.

Hi, thanks but its not an O ring, I did try several with silicone no joy still leaks. Still looking though, customer still waiting. Might have to replace the waste if they get fed up with the water running away.

Hi, thanks but its not an O ring, I did try several with silicone no joy still leaks. Still looking though, customer still waiting. Might have to replace the waste if they get fed up with the water running away.

If you have the part number this would help but please contact us MyTub Plumbing if it exsists we can get it. We can ID it off a photo if needed.

I don't fit these now as they don't last the test of time, neither does a pop up. I thoroughly recommend a captive waste instead. Looks good, works great without the mechanical problems associated with the other 2. Screw fix sell them too.

Where did the click waste come from ? I no that there was a big recall on a line of click wastes from clifton bathrooms ! They wouldnt seal properly !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Where can I buy click waste washers? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I'm installing my first Belfast/butler kitchen sink. It came with the waste and stainless steel drain. To my surprise the kit only has one washer in which the instructions clearly state that it should be placed underneath the sink. My question is, shouldn't there be a washer between the...
Replies
Views
P
quality product wanted, my 1/4 turn kitchen sink tap inserts need replacing and i am looking for ones with a spindle gland nut, rather than a circlip which previous experiance says won't last five minutes. as the circlip either weakens or wears out. none of the ironmongery supermarkets appear...
Replies
Views
Pete Williams
P
The isolation valve connected directly to our toilet fill valve has started to leak (I assume the washer has deteriorated). I'd like to get a like-for-like replacement so that I can just do a straight swap of the entire isolation valve without having to worry about resizing pipes, but my google...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just purchased a new low profile 1400 x 900 shower tray but the waste hole is 160mm wide, never seen one that big before but are these available to buy. Think my tray is a cooke & lewis eclipse, see attached image.. Hope someone can advise me on where to purchase a tray waste. Thanks..
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have just installed a pop up waste on new basin. I have siliconed the top with the washer, and the water holds inside the basin with the waste closed but when I pop it up to release the water down the drain it leaks out from the underside of the sink where the backnut nut washer are...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock