Search the forum,

Discuss when to use a stub stack? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary80gas

Gas Engineer
I need to run a new soil 5m to an outside manhole. I also want to put the sink waste and basin waste into the same pipe. Ive got a choice of using a pan connector with a 40mm tapping on top or building a stub stack and teeing everything in. What do you think? Any advice appreciated.

Depends on room stub with aav would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to when to use a stub stack? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hello. This is my first ever post asking for help. I had a bathroom renovation done early this year which I did myself. I wanted to have a low level shower tray sitting flush to the ground and was not able to get access to the main vented stack as it's boxed in from the inside of the house and...
Replies
Views
I'm building a new build bungalow and have 3 stub stacks coming up through the block and beam floor. I will be installing an external Soil Vent Pipe at the head of the drain, but I am unsure of how to terminate/ventilate the 3 stub stacks. My ideal solution is to put an AAV at low level behind...
Replies
Views
Hi could anyone give advice please ? I went to look at a new build for sale they are apartments/ one house on top of another all properties will be privately owned by individual buyers, a guy on-site pointed out that the plumbing is wrong on the properties as a perspective buyer I’d like to know...
Replies
Views
Morning all, as always can never find an exact existing thread / discussion where I don't feel like I'm making one too many assumptions. Can I get a quick sense check on the below, always wanting to work 1 step ahead, eventually planning to add an en-suite to my existing loft conversion. Got...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock