Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss What's this shower valve? No branding! in the Valves & Taps area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Tjuice

Tjuice New Member

Hello all.

Quick question. Does anyone know what brand of shower valve this is (for some reason, the picture seems to turn on its side when I insert it - should show with all valve handles vertical)? There is no branding marked on it anywhere, but it seems high quality stuff. I have spent some time searching through google images to see if I can find something, but no luck.

If anyone can give me any pointers that would be really helpful.

Many thanks
    20170104_211157.jpg

2. rpm

rpm Trusted Plumber Top Contributor!!

Welcome to the forums, send the picture to showerdoc.com

3. Tjuice

Tjuice New Member

Thanks rpm.

I've found the answer! Seems as though it is a French brand called THG, based in Paris.

Now just have to see if I can get replacement parts for it...