Search the forum,

Discuss Whats the difference? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barney 911

Hey guys went to college tonight for a interview for the full time plumbing course but i really want evenings but i enrolled on the day course for a last resort incase the evenings didnt go ahead. Anyway to cut a long story short the evening course is running but the qual is Heating and vent the tutor said they cart do the plumbing tech cert because theres too many units to cover in 2 nites a week. My question is what do you cover differently in the heating and vent qual apposed to the normal plumbing one. He told me you still do bathrooms etc with the heating and vent.

Could i have the pros and cons if there are any. Sorry if this sounds a stupid question but im a carpenter:21:

Thanks
Tom

you could go onto C&G website and look at the units of each to make a comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the difference? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
L
We're in the process of doing grounds work for a new garden office, and unfortunately my go-to plumber is away and uncontactable at present. We need to lay a MDPE pipe for a cold water (only) supply for a WC and basin, as well as a second pipe to bring a bore hole feed up to a higher level in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
I am not a plumber, but very fluent in residential plumbing. My Daughter has a building in town. There are 2 Woodford wall hydrants. Neither one work. They are both the same. This one is missing the vacuum breaker. They may have never been turned on (or even opened) since the building was built...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original heating installed when the house was built, and this revision was largely to replace a life-expired boiler: non-condensing fan flue boiler open...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock