Search the forum,

Discuss Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's the 22mm waterways and no secondary heat exchanger that do it for me.

hex in coppper tube so no issues with a descale. Re the programmer, i have yet to find a customer who can under stand anything more than on off twice a day, so why put in a multiple switching day to day programmer anyhow. How can a bit of rectangular plastic case look rough, unless boiler spotting is your hobby!

I like them, but they look alarmingly like an old ariston. And the timers more difficult to use than most.

Wow you really are a fan, what did your misses say when she came home to find all that on the kitchen wall?

This is a lovely boiler !
ugu4eje9.jpg

Any opinions on the Remeha Advanta?
We have one in our house.
Yes there were problems with them a few years ago but I think it was identified and sorted - I'm not technical I can't tell you more.
I wouldn't rule out having one of these again - as they are one of the many brands covered by Heateam that is a good thing.

But your poor hubby has to service and work on it, so cramped. Get a duo tec they are only few £££ more and there is loads if room inside and easy to work on and parts are off the shelf. Only thing is with all Baxi boiler , DHW sensor washer will swell and weep after 5 years. Replace it with a Vokera aluminium one never leaks.

Ahhhhh! Not bad motor probably going to new a minibus soon tho as mrs wants a football team not 2.1

Star Wars Boiler.
"grief fm some I have!"..................... :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod:

The failure is strong with this one (remeha avanta)

Will there ever be a consensus on which is the best boiler? There appears to many variables as to what is best? What is best for customer? What is best to fit? Price for spares? After sales back up? Ease of replacing components and how they are positioned in the boiler. Does anyone know of a boiler that includes gas engineers in the design process?

Will there ever be a consensus on which is the best boiler? There appears to many variables as to what is best? What is best for customer? What is best to fit? Price for spares? After sales back up? Ease of replacing components and how they are positioned in the boiler. Does anyone know of a boiler that includes gas engineers in the design process?

ACV . All products are tested and developed by installers.

Boiler thing is easy. Everyone gets one vote and should like the relevant one or add brand to thread.

There's some crazy answers in here and I wonder what some of you are smoking.

To install for my beloved customers: Worcester Bosch CDi Classic

For my own house: Vailliant Ecotec Plus

I very much lean against installing anything else, because they're all crap.

I gather fm my car mechanic that a new car will only last 7 years or so cos when the computers all start to fail its not cost effective to replace them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's some crazy answers in here and I wonder what some of you are smoking.

To install for my beloved customers: Worcester Bosch CDi Classic

For my own house: Vailliant Ecotec Plus

I very much lean against installing anything else, because they're all crap.
that says two things to me A,Worcester are so good i wont put one in my house B,i dont repair them for a living

None, I want to live in a warm country! And wear a mankini all the time like ap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats the best boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock