Search the forum,

Discuss What’s has happened to these forums?? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

Not sure whats happened here.

The forum is basically unusable due to Google Ads.

I open any page here and Ads cover content, there is Ad inserts everywhere. I report them as covering content but makes little differance.

Close the Ads and large page content shifts occur whilst trying to read.

Basically a useless forum at the moment.

Reply to What’s has happened to these forums?? in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
My kitchen radiator is filling with hot water despite my TRV being set to 0. It's blazing at maximum. This goes for the rad when I try two separate TRVs I have tried, which happen to be... Basic programmable Bluetooth one that uses a motorised push-pin. Old basic TRV with settings 0-5. On...
Replies
Views
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical, carpentry it's been never ending. The house was built by Barratt Homes in the year 2000, it is a 3 bedroom house called a Palmerston, the CH/HW system is a Y...
Replies
Views
We've always had Google advertisements, since the day we began. Though now we've switched domain names from .co.uk to .net, we had to reapply as a fresh brand new website so we've had no Google advertisements for some time while we waiting for approval. Now Google has approved our site, we...
Replies
Views
Heno here. From Ireland. I'm a marine sparks but that doesn't qualify in any way to deal with electric and water. Pleasure to meet you all. I know the title of my 1st post might be moderated but I couldn't shorten it. I've a Joule 300lt Cyclone tank. It has 2 Heatrod immersions with a Cotherm...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock