Search the forum,

Discuss What's happened with Tapatalk and RGi section? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ed209

I cant log on to Tapatalk anymore and cant find or access RGI section anymore

Didn't Dan say the forum doesn't support tap talk any more and was removed from the forum

Yeah there are a few threads about it. We've stopped using Tapatalk the forum its self works better and has more features and things.

Also Tapatalk were doing a lot of data collecting and whatnot. Don't comply to the same laws as us with being Chinese.

And emailing our members themselves when you haven't agreed to that.

Not to mention it not being compatible with a lot of the new stuff we will be doing like the 'find a trader' type website and things.

If you pm me your gsr number l sort out your access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What's happened with Tapatalk and RGi section? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm trying to widen my driveway and this is in the way,what is it ? a vent to the drain system ? something else ? can I remove it ? I havn't uncovered anything yet so cant give anymore info
Replies
Views
I am fitting a thermostatic shower control. The flow knob fitting has a threaded section - 27mm OD - and it would be helpful to get a nut to go on it. Can anyone advise what I need and where to get it please?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am probably being unduly paranoid here but I noticed under our kitchen sink that there is some corrosion evident on a small section of copper pipe between compression fittings on the hot water feed. There are take offs for an outside hot and cold tap together with isolation valves and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Could someone please explain if this set up is normal and what changed: Stopcock under kitchen sink turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Stopcock in kitchen wall panel turns off cold water supply in kitchen only Red gate valve in airing cupboard next to bathroom turns off...
Replies
Views
I had an outside tap fitted by a professional plumber last autumn. During the recent cold weather the feed pipe under the kitchen sink froze and the compression joint where the pipe enters an isolation valve now leaks. The outside tap was covered for the winter by an insulating blanket. I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock