Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Hi, welcome to the new look UKPlumbersForums.co.uk - Login with your usual login details, or sign up if you don't already have an account. If you post just once, all the advertisements get automatically removed. We have some competitions coming soon, and lots of new feaures. 

Discuss What's for tea.. in the General Off-Topic Chat area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

After eating my fair share of rubbish over Xmas fancied something a bit healthier...MRS is cooking baked salmon and made a savoury vegetable rice...smells delightful....regards Turnpin:smile5:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Last Plumber

Last Plumber Plumber GSR

tomato Soup n Crusty bread

3. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

love it...regards Turnpin:yes:

4. hammers4spanner

hammers4spanner Plumber GSR

We had a leg of pork over crimbo , just curried the last of it .

• Like Like x 1
  5. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

It was lovely...now enjoying a chocolate covered mint ice cream lolly.....mmmm P_20161229_175247.jpg

6. Rickster123

Rickster123 Guest

Steak and salad baguettes tonight. Washed down with a Dr Pepper.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

Finally got round to the cheese and biscuits.

• Like Like x 1
  8. townfanjon

townfanjon Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Salad .. lol honest

• Like Like x 1
  9. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

MRS picked up a nice little cheese selection from sainsbury's not massive 7 types for £4... Might have to try it out later....regards Turnpin:biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  10. SimonG

SimonG Trusted Plumber

It's sad but the best meal I have had over the holidays was Christmas eve. Heinz tomato soup, black pepper, packet of ready salted crisps in the bottom of the bowl, grated cheese on top and four slices of bread and real butter.

• Like Like x 1
  11. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

sometimes it's best to keep things simple lol regards Turnpin:yes:

12. Dotty

Dotty Guest

Just got in from the lodge. Cheese and onion crisps in chip shop Curry sauce I found on the side....

• Like Like x 1
  13. turnpin

turnpin Trusted Plumber

And there's me thinking you're an early bird...lol ...sleep well regards Turnpin:biggrin:

14. SteveWannadoGas

SteveWannadoGas Member

i picked up some packs of sprouts with sweet chestnuts in local supermarket, just 9p a pack, but unfortunately they have a short shelf life, so im nearly living on them atm! But at least they are healthy!