Search the forum,

Discuss Whats about?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zimlet

ola anything is worth a shot at the moment for some decent work :wacko:

gas safe, CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, HTR1, CKR1 own van, tools,

9 years experience mostly domestic installs, refurbs, heating and bathrooms

Five Star Rating on the utterly pants rated people (not paying there prices for leads anymore!)

Ideally North West/Cheshire but would travel overnight stays etc

If theres any interest or advice please reply, private msg

Nothing in West Country, seems to be getting worse, things going on in London area, but rates seem to be dropping, got fed-up of replying to job sites, never get a reply, seem more intrested in flashy CV's and paper qul's, rather than if you can do the job or not ! Nothing going on in Manchester area then?? Thought may be better in bigger city's ! Still good luck in your quest for work.

Not much at all down this way. Merchants are quite busy with people hanging about moaning that they've got no work. Even the people who have always been busy are scratching at the moment.

can concur that the westcountry is slow ,
as stated plumbers stood aound in the merchants pretending to be busy chatting about the big jobs coming up.

ola anything is worth a shot at the moment for some decent work :wacko:

gas safe, CCN1, CENWAT, CPA1, HTR1, CKR1 own van, tools,

9 years experience mostly domestic installs, refurbs, heating and bathrooms

Five Star Rating on the utterly pants rated people (not paying there prices for leads anymore!)

Ideally North West/Cheshire but would travel overnight stays etc

If theres any interest or advice please reply, private msg

Have you won any jobs with rated people yet? had 1 today, cost me ÂŁ4 for the lead plus monthly fee, change a kitchen tap, quoted ÂŁ45, customer said ow we need to get some more quotes 1st so will let you know. Can guarantee she will say she has been quoted ÂŁ45 to the next person and ask if they can beet it. Seems a bit expensive to me, dont think I will renew

pretty much as expected!! The government are gonna have do something soon or we're all gonna be stood round the job centre instead of the merchants!! As for rated people all those sites are the same trying to make money sitting on there arses, off the back of other peoples hard work, basically like a small version of the country since theres no industry anymore.

All the govt are doing is pushing the unemployed into trades , a friend of mine lost his job last year and he tells me that the job center are pushing the trade route . Problem being people learing new trades in a market where their isnt much work or money anyway but looks good for govt figures as peeps suppose re training.

On top of all these boiler guides and service magic companies that are vultures preying on the small business man whom is desperate for work,get conned into leads then before you know it spent ÂŁ250 for no work .
Have been installing for twenty years and the industry is at its worse i have known , rubbish contracts,rubbish prices, low wages new vans all over the shop .

may take up paper round for bit of extra cash !
Probably get holiday pay as well

Most of the new vans will be handed back within a year. A shiny van does not pay the bills.

Sorry hammers , think i've just got the paper round, did a Gov course last week, NVQ on map reading and paper folding so they will fit through letter-box, Qual's last for 5 years may make enough to buy a Bike by the end of year.

Make it a second hand bike JTS, fame and fortune in the Domestic Newsprinted Media Distribution sector is fleeting at best.

No MM ! going to buy top of the range mountain bike, nice and shiny, cos' i know NUS will call me, offer 400 houses for up frount fee, then be able to sub out to other paper boys, of course i will give the guys on here first refusal, would you like to be first on list ???? :deal:

No it's true ! NUS will be selling paper rounds ,( cant get any GSR to take up their other offer), so need to get in quick B4 everything is snap'd up. This time next year will be Millionaire. lol :sifone:

Why do they call you Rodney when your name is Dave?

Gotta hit the sack now I 'spose, I'm working tomo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Whats about?? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I’m looking for any gas engineers vacancies in the north west if any engineers/companies can help me out. I have just completed an Managed Learning Program gas diploma and have passed my ACS for CCN1 and CENWAT with Hybrid Technical Services in Aintree Liverpool that I funded myself. I will...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Apologies in advance because you have probably read this question hundreds of times on this forum, but please if you could spare me a little advice I would be very grateful. I've worked in a busy factory since I was 18 (now 29) and I have saved up enough money to complete a course to...
Replies
Views
We are currently looking for a Domestic Gas Trainer to work on an Ad hoc basis in the west Sussex area, currently must hold the CCN1, CENWAT, HTR1 and CKR1, please message me if this is of interest to you and I can give you more details.
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am currently working towards my SVQ Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Natural Gas SCQF Level 6 at Fife College and work placements with Fife Council. Due to sit my ACS in December and start looking for work around christmas time. I am due to get the following qualifications: CCN1 CENWAT...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Over the past 3 years I have studied, completed and obtained a Level 3 NVQ in Gas Utilisation. It is ACS aligned and recognised by Gas Safe. I have now received my certificates from City & Guilds, and I have contacted Gas Safe and they too have received my information and details from...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock