Search the forum,

Discuss What was the first Vehicle you ever bought? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, I never really bonded with any of my 4 strokes.. currently have a KTM300 2 stroke crosser, awesome and terrifying in equal measure
I had a road legal 380 sx few years ago that was pretty daft to be honest but good fun

Bought a D reg Fiat Panda in 1996 for £800, put a Peco big bore on and handbraked it into some guys garden wall. The wheels locked and I just lost control, it made a right crunch, smash all the front end in. We just pushed it home and scrapped it.

A mini was my first car, had it when I was 18 for about a year. Passed my driving test 6 years later :)
mini.jpg

I'm 6'2'' and had more head and leg room in that car than anything I've owned since.

Rover 214si k plate. Was absolutely brilliant and so reliable. Loved that car I was 18 at the time and insurance cost me £1500 car only cost £500 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What was the first Vehicle you ever bought? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock