Search the forum,

Discuss what van do you drive???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no longer vanless !!
Transit connect LWB - luvverly

Make sure that you get supplementary locks added to the doors because you can rob those in 10 seconds without batting an eyelid.
10 quid device off ebay opens all doors.

Make sure that you get supplementary locks added to the doors because you can rob those in 10 seconds without batting an eyelid.
10 quid device off ebay opens all doors.
I can vouch for this unfortunately. Make sure the first thing you do is get dead locks or something similar fitted. Theft from ford's is ridiculously high at the moment.

55 vivaro with engine light permenantly on and doesnt go into reverse easily in mornings other than that its fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to what van do you drive???? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently widowed and her 90yo husband who has since passed insisted on doing everything for himself. Nothing wrong with that but now that he has gone my wife...
Replies
Views
I must be cursed The new boiler that was fitted yesterday had a problem on commissioning, when the central heating was turned on the boiler fired but the pipework was only getting hot up to a certain point, it took the plumber a couple of hours to figure out what was happening, the problem was...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I currently have an ideal mexico 2 heat only boiler - It has one DAB pump on the boiler return and a 2 port valve at the flow pipe to allow for heating...
Replies
Views
Hey guys in the know. I have paid for a heating and plumbing contract and had to pay my excess 3 times for the same thing still not fixed. The issue is quite simple to repair not sure why any one of the 2 plumbers could not fix it. Why am I paying for cover. The auto air vents in part of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock