Discuss What type of valve is this 3 port valve with mixing valve in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Buell fierce

I have a 3 way rough in valve. The first valve has both hot and cold run to it. The second valve controls the shower head and the third valve controls the tub faucet. What is the name of this rough in valve as I’m having a hell of a time finding one. Thanks to all in advance

Reply to What type of valve is this 3 port valve with mixing valve in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Do people with this type of mixed flow temperature control have any problems with achieving the required manifold flow temperature? The one below...
Replies
Views
I'm in the process of refurbishing my bathroom. I'll be replacing the existing bath with a walk in shower. Will be installing a thermostatic...
Replies
Views
Hi - recognise this a bit of an odd one. We have an old failed mixer valve which we need to replace. This valve actually predates a temperature...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock