Search the forum,

Discuss What tools are Santa bringing you? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
What one you buy Martin?, solutions do you even own any tools ? :smug2:

Doesnt look like it does it. But most of my wants are to replace things I have that dont do their job well.

Braces. Lost a bit of weight and sick of my backside hanging out my snickers.

Thinking of treating myself but just don't know what.
Try eating a few more Snickers and that may sort the problem out with your Snickers !

je8y4ybe.jpg
qy8evezy.jpg
y6enyqy8.jpg
jyqyhyba.jpg
u3egu7ap.jpg
ytenegeg.jpg
got the powerflusher, wire strippers, allen keys, radio and angle drill.

Good for 28.

As digi manometers are good for commercial. Everything has a place

Good for 28.

As digi manometers are good for commercial. Everything has a place

That's what I was thinking. 28 cutters are useless and I'm always working with it. I really like my digi manometer also that's built into my Anton also. Makes things very easy

That milwaukie looks rude when it's flapping about the place cutting. ...maybe I have seen too much **** :lol:

I now need two pocket torches lost them both today! Arrrrr. Led lensor p7 gone AGAIN. Lost about 5 of them now! Not cheap at ÂŁ35 ish each. Sick !!!!

That's why I buy the ÂŁ3 Cree led torches off amazon. Decent for the money.

Got a Lenser head torch though, totally awesome

For me that's up there with digital manometers! A pointless waste if money.

Digital manometer to read minus fan pressures on greenstars! Also handy to put on gas inlet whilst manometer on meter to read working & inlet at same time!

Digital manometer to read minus fan pressures on greenstars! Also handy to put on gas inlet whilst manometer on meter to read working & inlet at same time!

So it does exactly the same job as standard gauge! But cost more, needs batteries and can go out of calibration. That's genius.

Gerber suspension multi tool. Stanley fatmax organser. Black and decker work mate, one of the big ones, will do for the chop saw i suppose. Not bad considering the wife knows nothing i suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What tools are Santa bringing you? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock