Search the forum,

Discuss What tools are Santa bringing you? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
I hate to say it but there is nothing I really want or need.

:disappointed:

Apart from a Makita radio that my parents have been tipped off on..I think I already own every powertool I will ever need. :lol:

I hate to say it but there is nothing I really want or need.

:disappointed:

Apart from a Makita radio that my parents have been tipped off on..I think I already own every powertool I will ever need. :lol:

Not possible. Does not compute.

Who ever dies with most tools, is the winner!

Getting a dewalt stacking tool box as mine is dropping to bits.

Got my prize draw winnings today off eclipse tools.
Will post pics of it all tomorrow.
:D

If I was given tols it would be rammed where the sun will not shine !
They only ever buy you crap that is not worth opening !
Buy your own stuff it is a business expense
I have had some crap presents over the years and also many I never bothered doing like flying lessons and rally day and circuit day !
Best ever was a box of cuban cigars from a customer must have been £ 500 and the joy of burning money is something we should all try !

Am getting a leatherman , as my current one of 11 is ready for updating

Braces. Lost a bit of weight and sick of my backside hanging out my snickers.

Thinking of treating myself but just don't know what.

Could do with decent powerflush kit.... any suggestions of a make/model for Santa to get me? :lol:

A beautiful new ms200t Small but mighty, excellent when hanging in tree. Also some new husky trousers and my bro burned them with exhaust last time he was up a tree :nob:

These would be a nice start.
eme2y4e6.jpg
a8y6e6y5.jpg
ja3e6era.jpg

You don't want much do you solutions.......I can vouch for the Makita LED torch, fits it toolbog and alot brighter than the old tube light.

Santa just brought me new powerflush machine. (well had to pay for it myself but still got permission from my missus :D )

Santa just brought me new powerflush machine. (well had to pay for it myself but still got permission from my missus :D )

Do you still add on the cost of hiring one on to the job/labour......if not I suppose you are doing yourself an injustice?

I don't know I don't have one, or a freezemaster.

it needs to pay for itself , doesnt it? was checking , one day hire its around 60+vat or 75+vat for weekend

I bought one about seven years ago, it takes a while to pay for itself. But it's worth getting one for the convenience, and if someone asks for one there's no hesitation. Just grab it out if your garage, and there's some good money to made with these.

planning to use it in conjuction with my rapidflush filter, will see. well 2 more things left on my wish list :d maybe in the future.

Do you still add on the cost of hiring one on to the job/labour......if not I suppose you are doing yourself an injustice?

I don't know I don't have one, or a freezemaster.

If i had one id be putting at least 100 down per job for the flushing machine

I've got pens for the notes £3 each and I wouldn't want to check hotel bedding

You don't want much do you solutions.......I can vouch for the Makita LED torch, fits it toolbog and alot brighter than the old tube light.

Good news definately going to pick one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What tools are Santa bringing you? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock