Search the forum,

Discuss What Size Is The Spout Thread On A Garden Bib Tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick, basic one. What size is the thread on the spout of a garden bib tap? Is it the same size as a washing machine hose?

Basically I want to replace one of these -

with one of these -

Pegler Yorkshire -

I want to know if the screw-on hose fitting I have on the self-cutter will fit on the new Pegler PB50 lever bib tap. Thanks for any advice.

Best to bin the self cutting valve and do it properly

Thanks for your replies. Yes, I'm trying to replace the old self-cutter with a proper bib tap. But I wanted to know if the s/cutter's spout thread is the same as the Pegler's - or any other bib taps for that case.

I have a plastic screw on fitting with a hose and jubilee clip attached to the s/cutter's spout connected to some equpment. Need to know it will screw straight onto a new bib tap before I buy. So presuming they're both 3/4" BSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Size Is The Spout Thread On A Garden Bib Tap? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock