Search the forum,

Discuss What qualifications/courses are good to have under your belt? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JD89

Hey people.

Just wondering what qualifications are good to have to broaden my skill set. I'm currently undergoing my NVQ level 3 plumbing and heating.

I know Gas Safe, OFTEC even HETAS is good to have But I just want to know if there is anything else I could get my teeth into which will make me more useful?

I'm thinking of doing OFTEC first as there is training available in the college I'm currently at now. Probably move on to do a NVQ level 2 in gas just to get some training in so I'm confident when it comes down to the assessments for Gas Safe.

Thanks.

Yeah fair comment but experience means nothing if you have no proof to back it up sadly.

Because I lack experience I want to do as much training as I can so I at least know what I'm walking in to if it ever comes to it.

But you wont, oftec qualification will teach you sweet fa. Unless you are going to get hands on oil experience what will you do with the qualification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What qualifications/courses are good to have under your belt? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock