Search the forum,

Discuss What pipe to purchase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jser63

Hi all,
I want to put water to the bottom of my garden and am looking at purchasing MDPE pipe to put underground from my house to the shed. I have a 22mm copper pipe in the house I want to attach it to, do I purchase a 20mm or 25mm MDPE pipe to attach to it. The distance if it matters to the shed is 50m. Thanks. J

if its just for watering the garden 20mm will be fine

Hi ShaunCorbs, No it is for a shower, toilet and sink. Regards. J

As above not much difference price wise go for 25mm

To conform to the water regulations, it should be buried to a depth of no less that 750mm but no deeper than 1350mm. It should be 350mm away from other services and at least a meter away from trees.

If you'd like to know more about your responsibilities when undertaking this type of work, you can find out all you need here:https://www.wras.co.uk/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What pipe to purchase in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock