Search the forum,

Discuss What options do i have about getting my Gas qualifiactions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pearce_quigley

Hello.

I completed my Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Pluming & Heating last year through an Apprenticeship with the company i am currently working for, i would of liked to have stayed on my apprenticeship and completed my level 3 but the company no-longer has any plumbing work and for the past year i have just been used as a laborer doing joinery, building and general maintenance work. But i have been working for a family business part-time too, doing house refurbishments so have continued to do plumbing based work there.

Financially i can not leave my current job to find another apprenticeship that are usually poorly paid for my third year so can not get my Level 3.

What options do i have for just doing the gas training, such as fast-track training / night courses preferably within Greater-Manchester, Warrington area, and then what is the next stage of getting myself on the Gas Register?

I will openly say that I'm not ready to blitz a course and go out tackling boilers on my own as i need more experience with gas, i am relatively confident with myself on the heating system aspects of work and i have a few contacts that i could possibly work along side of for a short-time to get my portfolio if one is required?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What options do i have about getting my Gas qualifiactions? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock