Search the forum,

Discuss What Manufacturers courses are best for boiler breakdowns????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mario

Gas Engineer
[h=2]What Manufacturers courses are best for boiler breakdowns?????????[/h]

I went on the free baxi course. They mainly went over their Duo tech combi. Good course as they strip boiler down and rebuild it so you learn a lot about it. They do a diagnostics course also which i am keen to go on. I think its £75.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What Manufacturers courses are best for boiler breakdowns????????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hello, I am looking for an honest opinion please, with my current employment I get a lot of time off, I am considering completing a gas safe course with the view to use my spare time to potter about doing boiler services and that only, am I naive to think it’s that simple? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or HW.. ( I had to dig backwards from the customers phone number he had) . Turns out the email for invoice i asked for is fake, dont reply to my text...
Replies
Views
J
On a breakdown which is stumping me. The boiler has no power to it even though everything else in the system is working as it should. The 3 way moves across when it should and kicks in the pump but there is no power on the wire entering the boiler.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
HI all Was after some advice on warranty's. I had a boiler fitted under a government scheme, underfloor insulation and new boiler. I was told the boiler only came with a 2 year warranty. I was advised I could extend the warranty to 7 years at extra cost, I was told it was an extended...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock