Search the forum,

Discuss What is this part called? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

upload_2018-9-3_20-8-32.jpeg

Does anyone know what this is called? I need a new one and can’t find it anywhere. Thanks

Reply to What is this part called? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have a radiator which is unbalanced; I believe due to a missing outer part, please see the attached images. Is the missing part called a Flange? Any advice where I can buy this part? Thank you
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some advice connecting my bowl sink to the waste. There was a Insinkerator installed that I have replaced with basket strainer waste (Viva PP0011). I need to connect the waste but I find myself going around in circles in regards to selecting the correct parts. Thanks FrankW
Replies
Views
Terrible diagram. But can I set up a bathroom like this. I’ll be getting a plumber to do it but before I call the plumber I’d like to know my options as I’ll be building the walls etc… I can’t have p trap directly under shower drain due to lack of room. So it runs 60cm to external wall with p...
Replies
Views
L
Hi all Does anyone know where i could get a replacement upper roller pulley for my Elegant Shower please? Part No 0045-5 I have emailed the company several times with no reply, i have called them 3 times to be told someone would call me back. I was eventually told on my forth phone call that...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, Just looking for some general advise, I'm renovating my kitchen and need to disconnect my kitchen sink pipes while I re-plaster the room and wait for my new sink to arrive. So I need to temporary cap off the two below connections cant seem to find what is the best way to do this.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock