Search the forum,

Discuss What filter should I add on to my power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitenbulsara

Gas Engineer
I am debating on what filter to add to my power flush.There are two which I have looked at but only used one which is the kamco combimag and the other is magnacleanse.I am fairly new to the game but does the magna cleanse really work as well as when connecting with a power flush machine??....

Help please

Manga all the way

I am debating on what filter to add to my power flush.There are two which I have looked at but only used one which is the kamco combimag and the other is magnacleanse.I am fairly new to the game but does the magna cleanse really work as well as when connecting with a power flush machine??....

Help please

Filter on powerflush machine ?
things must have moved on since I bought mine !
It's for flushing crud out of systems, Don't tell me they're now telling us we need to filter them too. Where will it end.
All about the money !
If people installed things right in the first place we wouldn't need flush machines anyway
small Rant over !

added the magnaclense to my collection last week as had a 20 cast iron rad system to clean, in conjunction with a power flusher it was brilliant

We use the magnacleanse which is very good and does grab what looks like 90% of the muck on the 1st pass. From memory the kamco magnet casing is clear which I think k is better though and was still very good. Verdict: whichever is cheaper.

Yeah I hook mine up to the magnacleanse and find it removes virtually all the crud in no time at all. I love seeing the the black water going in and then coming out clear after it has passed through the double filter set up. cut the time down by at least half to do a full system.

Another vote here for magnacleanse. Had mine years with no issues

i use the magnacleanse with my anton pump its great i love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What filter should I add on to my power flush in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock