Search the forum,

Discuss What boiler is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even knowing what boiler is it would be most appreciated so at least I can download the manuals.

I got other combi boilers at my other properties that are alot newer I would never attempt to remove the cover. This one look so different with no filling loop or gauge so I had no choice other then remove the cover.

the guy asked a genuine question and you slapped him down, and you did answer him.What message do you give with your attitude to genuine people ?
I did slap him down. He then edited his post to make it sound like he had not messed with the boiler after I had posted. And I didn’t answer his question as his question was, what boiler is this? and where is the reset button?

Even knowing what boiler is it would be most appreciated so at least I can download the manuals.

I got other combi boilers at my other properties that are alot newer I would never attempt to remove the cover. This one look so different with no filling loop or gauge so I had no choice other then remove the cover.
So that you can take the case off and find the reset. Also being a landlord you should know better.

closed as op has breached gas safety laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to What boiler is this? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I have tried re-setting it but still no luck. Can anyone help please? I have the manual for it and it’s a Smart version from Advanced Heating Solutions.
Replies
Views
Got fd code on Ideal Logic Heat 15. Had two plumbers out and no joy. It’s had a new water flow sensor, flush with sentinel x800 and refurbished grundfos water pump. Boiler tries to light and water pump power light comes on but goes off immediately and boiler flashes fd again. It’s heat only so I...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
When I set it to be on via phone, light A comes on (telling it to be on), but light B won’t come on, so the boiler doesn’t start. I either need to set A on and off several times via phone, or turn it off and on again via switch (C). When I set the water to be on, it works instead, and green...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock